Grace Manor Assisted Living is managed by Beacon Communities, and staffed by a caring team of professionals who provide as much or as little assistance as needed to help residents live their lives as independently as possible.
We value the uniqueness of each individual and celebrate the life experiences of every resident.
Our goal is to provide a caring environment where families are welcome and residents know they are loved.
Services & Accommodations
- Individual Suites
- Three Meals a Day, 24-Hour Snacks Available
- Utilities and Use of Common Areas
- Assistance with Personal Care
- Housekeeping and Laundry Service Weekly
- Nursing Supervision
- Assistance with Cognitive Orientation
- Assistance with Transfer or Ambulation
- Residential-Style Living
- Locally-Owned and Managed
- 24-hour Onsite Staffing
- Individual Climate Control
- Emergency Call System
- Private Bath in Each Suite
- Social and Recreational Activities
- Medication Assistance and Pharmacy Services
- Beauty Salon and Barber Shop
- Community Garden